USE OF INFORMATION
- Use and Gathering of Information and Data: Visiting Wired Store triggers record keeping of activities on the Website. Account creation requires information that makes you identifiable to us. This data results from monitoring the Website. Such data collection makes our information delivery efforts more effective. We reserve the right to contact you about Wired Store. If you feel a certain type of communication from Wired Store is no longer suitable, you will have an option to unsubscribe via an email link or by contacting [email protected].
- Feedback: Wired Store may on occasion ask its Users how it is performing, or their interest on service expansion. We reserve a right to contact Users of Wired Store with information provided to Wired Store.
- Financial Data: Wired Store uses Stripe for financial transactions and does not store any of your financial account information.
- Usage Patterns: Wired Store monitors use of its website as a whole. Metrics include browsers, operating system, ISP, leading URLs, and your geographic location. We do not use this data to identify you. These metrics are merely used enhance understanding usage patterns on Wired Store website to provide a geographically relevant experience. Storable Cookies: Wired Store collects information from cookies. Cookies are small files stored on your computer granted to each user. These are snapshots of information such as preferences. Cookies are typically used with most websites to remember user preferences or track use of a website.
- Minors: We do no collect personally identifiable information of those under 18 years of age. If someone under 18 has set up an account at Wired Store, please provide information to us .
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
- Client to Technician: We provide contact information of Clients to our internal staff and Contractors. Clients reserve the right to specify to request that all this information is removed from our database. All contact information is stored internally and is never transferred to other parties outside of Wired Store.
- Sharing our Information: All tracking information generated by Wired Store is stored by third-party services, such as Google, Stripe and other secure third party services. We share your information to the extent to make our services possible, and do not allow use for marketing or as a sale of this information to any of these parties.
- Law Enforcement: Wired Store complies with law enforcement and legal entities with jurisdiction over our activities. We reserve discretion to share your information with appropriate legal authorities as legally authorized by those authorities.
- Interfacing with Third-Party Sites: Wired Store integrates with social media to provide a way to advertise that you need a service on Wired Store or that you are providing a service on Wired Store. You have control over this information. Wired Store’s default is to assume you wish to share this information, but you can opt-out before sharing information to a third-party site with which you have an account.